Who are we?
At Exlabs' office we wear... slippers! Here we don't have set of strict rules about everything - after all we are not a big multinational corportation. We want to work and have fun at the same time - that's why we select only the most interesting projects to work on. We foster a collaborative culture that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to make a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code! Learn more about us on our Team site.
Who are we looking for?
A UX design specialist with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Responsibilities will include:
aggregation and analysis of business requirements,
close collaboration with the development team in releasing new products and enhancement of existing ones,
creation of interactive prototypes/wireframes for the development team,
presentation of solutions in front of the development team and stakeholders,
UX good practise evangelisation within the team
What do we expect?
- Very good understanding of prototyping tools (with minimum one of UXPin, Adobe XD, Sketch or InVision)
- Portfolio of UX specific projects and minimum of 2 years of experience in the role
- An ability to translate complex system logic into intuitive user journeys
- An ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders: development team, graphic designers, business stakeholders
- Engagement contract
- Startup-type projects for clients all over the world
- Working based on Agile methodologies
- Constant development of your skills (books, online courses and more)
- Flexplace - work remotely from the place that suits you best
- 6000-9000 PLN net + VAT
Come on board!
Exlabs is well known for great employee benefits and we are very proud of it!
Professional working tools
Work in the office or remote