Who are we?
At Exlabs' office we wear... slippers! Here we don't have set of strict rules about everything - after all we are not a big multinational corportation. We want to work and have fun at the same time - that's why we select only the most interesting projects to work on. We foster a collaborative culture that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to make a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code! Learn more about us on our Team site.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and experienced Test specialist to join our team. The Test Specialist will work with developers to ensure done criteria are fulfilled. He/She will also prepare and maintain testing strategy and plans, perform manual testing, regression analysis, provide feedback to development team and testing UI of the products across different devices and browsers.
What do we expect?
- You have previous experience in similar role
- You have very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English
- You’re organized and take comfort in noting all the details
- You are experience with tools supporting the testing process such as bug tracking, manual tests, agile test plans
- Knowledge of Jira, REST API/JSON
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Jest, Selenium, SQL
- Working in experienced and passionate team
- Startup-type projects for clients all over the world
- Working based on Agile methodologies
- Constant development of your skills (books, online courses and more)
- Flexplace - work remotely from the place that suits you best
- Up to 8000 PLN + VAT
Come on board!
Exlabs is well known for great employee benefits and we are very proud of it!
Professional working tools
Work in the office or remote