What is it?
TaaS is a solution optimised to help you achieve business goals through agile software development. Our self-organising product teams are collocated outside of your office and remain completely aligned with your strategic business goals.
We’ve designed it to be a long-standing solution delivering results normally reserved to most well run in-house teams.
Who is for?
- Entrepreneurs who understand the strategic importance of an in house technical team, but are not able to form one on their own
- Businesses with an ongoing technical requirement but no will or determination to build and maintain a technical team themselves.
- Start-up founders with limited experience in software engineering who are looking for relevant expertise and a cost-effective way to make their product come real.
Embrace Team as a Service and benefit from
Control over creation
process and the
Short term access to
specific expertise without
An ability to scale
Why it works
We've interviewed hundreds of candidates in order to find the talented group of people we work with today. Our office locations make it possible for us to hire the most talented software developers available.
We streamline production processes using knowledge we gathered throughout years of product development and working with most innovative busnesses - allowing us to maximie efficiency and minimize risks.
Remain in charge while you retain true control while taking advantage of the scalability and reduced administration that allows you to focus on your product. In addition to that we provide sprint resource allocation - depending on what expertise is needed at the moment.
How Teams as a Service for hire worked for Bank To The Future
- 4 developer strong product team collocated in Gliwice collaborating similarly to the in-house team but more cost efficient and flexible
- Battle tested development process and Exlabs collective expertise to maximise productivity
- Smooth changes in team structure depending on technical expertise required at given stage of product development