Who are we?
At Exlabs' office we wear... slippers! Here we don't have set of strict rules about everything - after all we are not a big multinational corportation. We want to work and have fun at the same time - that's why we select only the most interesting projects to work on. We foster a collaborative culture that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to make a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code! Learn more about us on our Team site.
Who are we looking for?
Programming enthusiast with passion and a quick learning ability [Junior], a high creativity level and Ruby on Rails expertise [Mid], and last but not least - significant practice experience in a variety of projects [Senior].
And here is the fun part – we are looking for individuals that not only possess the technical skills of a rock star developer, but also the motivation to grow, build, and help lead an unstoppable team.
What do we expect?
- You've built something cool using Ruby / Ruby on Rails (show us your code!)
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
- Knowledge of GIT, HAML / Slim, JQuery, Capybara
- You have very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our clients in English
- Desire to learn and improve existing technical skills
Nice to haves
- Start-up environment experience
- Open source contribution
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks - i.e. Angular / Ember / React
- working in experienced and passionate team
- startup-type projects for clients all over the world
- working based on Agile methodologies
- constant development of your skills (books, online courses and more)
- flexplace - work remotely from the place that suits you best
- Junior: 3500 PLN + VAT
- Medium: 4500 PLN - 8500 PLN + VAT
- Senior: >9000 PLN + VAT
Come on board!
Exlabs is well known for great employee benefits and we are very proud of it!
Professional working tools
Work in the office or remote